Associated Equipment Corporation founded in 1948, a Veteran-Owned family business located in St. Louis, Missouri, has an over 70-year history of product innovation in the automotive, trucking and industrial battery maintenance market. Associated Equipment’s primary product portfolio, designed, patented and made in the USA of US and global components. Products include cutting-edge and industry-proven professional, fleet and commercial-grade battery charging and electrical system testing products, portable power, booster cables, clamps, and accessories. Associated Equipment is approved as a key supplier to most OEM vehicle manufacturers and is a private label supplier to several Fortune 500 automotive aftermarket companies. Associated Equipment designs, imports, and quality assures battery chargers and portable power under ATEC® brand with unique packaging targeting commercial channels.
OUR MISSION is to design, patent and make reliable, HIGH-QUALITY battery charging and diagnostic products providing the LATEST TECHNOLOGY for under-hood work and battery management technology serving the professional technician and shop owner.
Associated Equipment provides a full line of fume extractors, downdraft tables and ambient air cleaners for the INDUSTRIAL WELDING industry under the Ace Industrial Products® brand.
CHOOSE ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT PRODUCTS?
- Associated is the Only Charger Manufacturer Designing, Patenting and Making Chargers in the US
- 100% End of Line Testing on All Manufactured Products — Virtually Eliminates Out of Box Failures
- Full Line Of Intellamatic® Smart Chargers for the Next Generations of Batteries
- OEM Vehicle Manufacturer Approvals for Battery Chargers, Testers and KwikStarts
- Heavy Duty Custom Packaging to Eliminate Shipping/ Handling Damage
- Chargers Ship Fully Assembled — Just Flip the Handle and Go!
- Associated Wheel Chargers Operate “Safe In Any Weather”
- Best in Class Wheel Charger Warranty 2-Year “bumper to bumper” and up to 5-Year Limited Warranty
- More than 200 Associated Repair Centers for Local Service in the US and Canada
|OEM Vehicle and Battery Manufacturer Approvals
|NO OEM Vehicle Manufacturer Approvals & NO Battery Manufacturer Approvals
|Many Charger Models with Re-Flash Power Modes
|Few Chargers with Re-Flash Power Modes
|Targets Professional Technicians and Distribution Channels
|Targets Retail/Box Stores as Primary Customers
|Safe in Any Weather Wheeled Chargers
|Few Outdoor Rated Models
|2-Year Bumper to Bumper Warranty up to 5-Year Limited Transformer/Rectifier
|Maximum 2-Year Limited
|Made in USA of US and Global Components
|NOT Made in US, typically IMPORTED